Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes TBYIL Radio Remedies Beating/Avoiding Cancer Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Pets/Animals Diets/Weight Loss Humor Inspiration The TBYIL Complete Supplement & Health Catalog Contact Us
How to Make Homemade Oleander Extract
by Tony M. Isaacs
Please note: Although properly prepared oleander extract has passed FDA safety trials and safe commercial oleander-based supplements are available, raw oleander plant is very toxic. Do not handle or ingest raw oleander or any form of oleander that has not been prepared according to the following instructions or the commercial supplement products. If you are not prepared to follow the directions for handling, preparation and dosage, do not attempt to make this remedy. While raw oleander is toxic, there have been no reports of serious adverse reactions or side-effects due to properly prepared oleander extract taken according to directions. The most common side-effects are loose bowels, slight temperature and perhaps mild nausea, all of which normally dissipate quickly as the body becomes acclimated to the extract. When bowel or nausea side effects do not dissipate, the extract can be applied rectally via rectal syringe or therapeutic enema.
· Rubber gloves
· Garden Trimmers (such as small hedge trimmers or rose trimmers)
· Plastic trash bag or a large plastic shopping bag
· Large cooking pot
· Plastic or metal strainers (colanders)
· Paper towels or filters
· Coffee filters
· Steel tongs and/or steel screen or strainer type cooking ladle
· 20-ounce plastic water bottles or brown glass bottles
· Vodka or apple cider vinegar (organic non-distilled is best) for preservative.
· Flavoring (if desired) such as boysenberry pancake syrup
To make your own potent oleander soup:
1. Wear rubber gloves and use garden hand trimmers to trim oleander new growth stems and leaves 6" from tip. Any part of the plant can be used, but trimming the new growth 6 to 8 inches from the tips will ensure that the plant lives. Six inches is best, because that easily fits into the boiling pot. If you use a larger or a smaller pot, cut the length of the leaves an inch less than the diameter of the pot.
2. Put the cuttings in a plastic shopping bag. Avoid touching cut ends, use gloves, as the sap will penetrate skin and is toxic.
3. Use a large porcelain or stainless steel steam pot, up to 12 quarts in size, into which you stuff the trimmings to 2" from top. This is the same kind of pot used for making jellies and canning. Fill with water to the top of the trimmings. Pack the oleander down into the water and put the pot lid on, making sure the water level is at least two inches from the top, so it won’t boil over. Boil at a slow, rolling boil, steaming, with the lid on for 3.5 to 4 hours.
4. Remove plant material with tongs and discard carefully, using tongs or a screen ladle. Be careful not to spill the liquid on you, it is hot. Volume remaining should be about 60 to 70% of the original liquid.
5. Boil this slowly again for about 2 to 3 hours, reducing the liquid again by 50%, to about 30% of original liquid. Let this cool to room temperature, sitting covered for about two hours. This liquid should be as thick chicken soup broth, pouring easily into a straining pot.
6. Strain the remainder through 4 layers of large and preferably unbleached coffee filters or filter paper using stainless steel colanders (in a pinch, one could use paper towels and plastic colanders, which are commonly available in grocery stores). Stack one on top of another with a filter (or towel) in between each. The top filter (or towel) may plug and need to be replaced. Use a soup ladle to slowly pour the liquid through the towels, straining into a two-quart pan or bowl.
7. Repeat the filtering process using four or more layers of unbleached coffee filters. The original instructions did not call for this, however, it has been determined that additional filtrations is needed to remove larger organic compounds that cause the more common, though mild, side effects. See Tips and Advice.
8. To preserve the product, you can mix the liquid which remains after the above boiling and filtering with equal parts of either 80 proof vodka (preferred) or else apple cider vinegar right off the grocers shelves, which should extend the shelf life by at least 6 months. For flavor, you may choose to add a concentrated organic flavoring, such as grape juice/grapeseed concentrate available at many health food outlets. Do NOT use flavorings which contain sugar, high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweetener.
9. Using a funnel, pour into 20 oz plastic empty water bottles with tight lids, or better still, brown glass bottles, and refrigerate. Avoid direct sunlight on the final liquid, as it will degrade in sunlight.
For Skin Cream or Lotion:
For a basic oleander skin cream, slowly boil the original brew down to a light syrup, condensing the liquid and making it thicker at a less than boiling temperature. Mix the final syrup with an aloe based hand cream, using one part oleander syrup to three parts hand cream. Used regularly, Dr. Ozel’s patent says this is a good topical cream for pre-cancerous skin cells, age spots, moles, and psoriasis.
For a truly superior skin cream, use ozonated olive oil instead of the hand cream, add in some concentrated (via boiling or evaporation) quality colloidal silver, iodine and several drops of DMSO. A word of caution: be sure to store the skin cream in a glass or ceramic container and be sure to thoroughly wash your hands before applying the skin crème. DMSO is a powerful penetrant. It will dissolve ordinary plastic containers and it will also take anything on the surface of your hands and skin deep inside with the skin cream.
Note: oleander skin cream is not like the zinc based black salves, which are faster acting, but can also be quite caustic. For the oleander based skin cream to be effective, it much be applied two to three times daily consistently and one must be patient as it may take a couple of months or longer to completely resolve the issue being addressed.
To see the latest items on sale at Utopia Silver. click on the above link, or click HERE
Because this is an extract that acts like digitalis, which makes your heart work harder, those with heart conditions or high blood pressure should only use oleander soup with medical supervision, preferably someone well versed in integrative medicine.
Begin slowly, with small amounts, increasing slowly as your system adapts. Begin with ¼ to ½ of a teaspoon two or three times a day after meals, work up slowly, a week at a time, until you reach 1 tablespoon three times a day after meals. Side effects are normally fairly mild, especially when compared to standard chemo or radiation therapy side effects, and vary from one individual to another. Some people report little or no side effects at all. Typical side effects for those who do experience them can include mild fever, headache, diarrhea, nausea and sometimes, vomiting. Usually these effects go away in a couple of weeks or so, as the body adjusts to the oleander soup. After a month or so, perhaps much less, you should be up to tolerating the full dose (1 Tablespoon 3 times per day) with minimum reaction. The dosage may vary with individual use, depending upon body weight and sensitivity, and taking a little more is not harmful, but might increase diarrhea.
To counter diarrhea, many oleander soup users take over the counter diarrhea control medicine, like Immodium™.
Note: It is the author’s very strong belief that the key to avoiding most, if not all, side effects, is extra filtration. See Tips and Advice.
Duration of Dosage: Once a cell proliferating disease like cancer is stopped, it can return. Continuation of smaller maintenance dosages should be strongly considered.
Prevention/Maintenance Dosage: One regular dose three times a week (one Tablespoon) forever. It's easy to make, costs almost nothing (if you live in the south). It is believed that long term usage boosts the immune system, helps prevent many diseases, targets and kills bad cells and ONLY bad cells, and in some cases, leads to weight loss, more energy, and a lower craving for the dietary “sin foods” like ice-cream and cake.
Excerpted from the author's book "Cancer's Natural Enemy".
Be sure to read the entire Oleander Series of articles:
See more natural health articles Here.
To find out more or to order, click the above image or click HERE.
Be sure to visit our sponsors:
The Best Years in Life uses and highly recommends Malwarebytes
Your website hosts Tony and Luella May Isaacs
to us on The Best Years in Life
Radio Show every Wednesday from
6 to 8 PM CST!
Misty*, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
*Rest in peace sweet girl - almost 17 years of wonderful memories
For the best in health information, subscribe toThe Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
If you would like to donate to help us keep this web site active and growing, click on the button above. Much thanks! - Tony & Luella
The plant you need to make your own home remedy for cancer, hepatitis-C & more may be growing in your back yard! Read all about this proven remedy plus much more on how to naturally beat illness and live a longer, healthier and happier life.
Nerium Oleander Pure Concentrate (OPC) Extract is an herbal supplement in a capsule form. Supreme immune booster and modulator, enhances health at the cellular level, increases eneryg and stamina and helps eliminate abnormal cell growth.
Combination Quick Release and Time Release format of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. Powerful antioxidant amino acid and a precursor to the critical antioxidant glutathione, which exerts protective effects on the body, including detoxification and intracellular defense against oxidative stress.
An essential complimentary supplement to use with Rose Laurel OPC Plus or Sutherlandia OPC.
Doctor's Best Curcumin with Curcumin C3 Complex and BioPerine contains a potent standardized extract of Curcuma longa root, known as turmeric. Turmeric has centuries of tradition in Ayurvedic healing and has demonstrated potent antioxidant properties in scientific studies. Curcuminoids may benefit the joints, brain, heart and circulatory system by helping to neutralize free radicals. Be sure to use Discount Code XOT949 to get $5 or more off.Look years younger and heal and eliminate all kinds of skin problems. Nerium OPC Skin Therapy Creme is simply amazing - an “anti-aging” and “skin rejuvenating” creme for wrinkles, age/liver spots on the face, neck, and hands, as well as cells in a state of disordered morphology,
100% Organic MicroComplexed™ IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology ~ 415 Nutrients All-In-One, Perfect Whole Foods & Phyto Nutrition ~ Super Energizing ~ All Natural Defense. The Most Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Health Promoting Organic Nutritional Supplement Available Today!
Contains about 20 ppm of .9999 pure silver in de-ionized water. Silver inhibits the growth of one-celled organisms, (such as bacteria and viruses) by deactivating the organism's oxygen metabolism enzymes. In turn, this destroys its' cell membranes, stopping the replication of its' DNA.
The Krill Miracle™
Garden of Life's proprietary blend of 10 mushrooms , plus Cat's Claw and Potenzyme selenium. Use referral codeXOT949 for $5 off your first order.
Produced with “Ultra-Sonic Molecular Encapsulation” using organic Sunflower Lecithin, Utopia Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C delivers 1000 mg of Vitamin per dose directly to the bloodstream.
MORE POWERFUL & IMPROVED! All-Natural soothing Silver Aloe Gel 2 oz or 4 oz made with Colloidal Silver and 15X Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate with Texas Juniper Essential Oil. This new and advanced product provides the germ killing power of Colloidal Silver, the healing properties of Organic Aloe Vera, the antibacterial properties of Texas Juniper Oil and Orange Oil.
The Best Years in Life uses and highly recommends Malwarebytes.
The Best Years in Life
P O Box 121 Cooper TX 75432 Phone: 903-886-2436 Fax: 801-926-4273 Email: Dquixote1217[at]gmail.com- (replace [at] with @)
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advocate drugs, nor do we make any claims that anything advocated or sold on this website is a drug. Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.