The Best Years in Life
Articles by Natural Health Author Paul Fassa
Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes Remedies The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog Beating/Avoiding Cancer Pets/Animals Humor Diets/Weight Loss Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Inspiration Contact Us
This Simple Ingredient Can Boost Your Health 6 Ways
by Paul Fassa
It works by adsorbing (with the d not a b) toxins. The carbon molecules attract toxins and neutralize them with an electronic bond, then they escort the toxins out of your system via your stool. Some assert that you can only detox what's in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. But that is misleading.
The inner linings of your small intestines are covered with millions of small villi, tiny appendages that absorb nutrients into the blood's circulatory system, which cycles completely throughout the body at an average rate of once every minute, more with exercise and less at rest. After the abundant tiny villi get coated with activated charcoal, within a few minutes blood has cycled through them often enough for the charcoal to adsorb many toxins from the recycled blood. It acts as a blood purifier.
The powder mixed in purified water is rather tasteless, but it does have mildly sandy texture and is rather messy if you're the slightest bit sloppy. For those reasons, some prefer their powder in capsules. Those are handy for taking near food to get rid of gas, bloating, or food poisoning, but restrictive when it comes to heavy detox dosing away from meals. I prefer the powder in water routine. But that doesn't work well near meals. The food interferes with the watery powder too much. That's where capsules come in handy.
Food grade activated charcoal is a very fine powder produced from certain untainted woods or coconut husks. It should be stored and sealed in a glass jar instead of leaving it in a plastic container. Don't confuse this with those charcoal briskets used for outdoor grilling
Applications of Inexpensive Food Grade Activated Charcoal Anyone Can Use
(1) Emergency antidote for poison or pharmaceutical overdose, especially acetaminophen. Massive dosing is recommended, so mixed into water is the way to go. A rule of thumb is eight times the amount of poison. Since a lot of activated charcoal at one time is harmless, some suggest taking 50 grams of this very light charcoal powder as soon after poisoning, including food poisoning, as possible. There are some poisons charcoal can't handle.
(2) Whiten teeth: Simply take a wet toothbrush and dip it into a batch of powder or empty a capsule of the powder onto a wet toothbrush. Brush for a couple of minutes and clean up the mess in the wash basin before it adheres, then scrape you tongue if you don't like it black. This also helps remove bacterial toxins from your mouth that cause tooth decay and bad breath.
(3) General detox: Dr. Al Sears in South Florida uses food grade activated charcoal powder in water and recommends it to his clinical patients. He prefers mixing it with water and taking 20-30 grams a day of powdered activated charcoal (in divided doses and away from food) mixed with water over a period of 1-2 weeks. Others say less. I've done maybe 10-15 grams first thing in the morning for two weeks at a time.
(4) Gas, flatulence, and bloating: Okay, it could be from more than one issue and maybe only abstaining from certain foods will cure it permanently. But activated charcoal powder will give symptomatic relief. Try to take it one hour before food or two hours after. If timing's a problem, then maybe a gram of will suffice.
(5) Insect and snake bites: The toxins from their bites causes the irritation and worse with snake bites. With minor soak a cloth or gauze in a solution of activated charcoal powder and water and apply it to the area. For snake bites, do this and drink a bunch of the charcoal powder down also.
(6) Drug Detox and weight loss: A European method of street drug rehab was used to release residual drug toxins from lipids (fats). Fat is often manufactured to trap toxins and keep them away from organ tissues. Massive doses of niacin (vitamin B-3) not niacinamide, induce lipid breakdowns that release the fat but also the captured toxins, which can contaminate organ tissues.
If you've ever taken niacin that's not buffered, which is what niacinamide is, you probably experienced a niacin flush, which creates a temporary redness of the skin with a flush of prickly, itchy burning sensation. Not dangerous at all, but tolerance levels have to be nurtured gradually.
Not everyone had the convenience of sauna use anytime one wishes. So Dr. George Yu recommends drinking activated charcoal powder after a session of flushing with niacin to remove the toxins released by the dissolving lipids. He claims this is also a good way to achieve rapid weight loss. Video in source (6) below.
Note: This short article will dispel some of the misinformation about food grade activated charcoal you may have heard or read (http://healingtools.tripod.com/char6.html).
JOIN THRIVE MARKET - GOOD FOR YOU AND
About the Author:
Paul Fassa started looking into natural health to overcome his unhealthy lifestyle. Then he developed more interest as he researched his articles for Natural News and Align Life.
See more natural health articles Here.
To see the latest items on sale at Utopia Silver. click on the above image or click HERE
Be sure to visit our sponsors:
Join Luella and Tony Us and Get Your Favorite Organic Foods & Non-GMO Brands Delivered to Your Door!
The Best Years in Life uses and highly recommends Malwarebytes
For the best in health information, subscribe toThe Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
If you would like to donate to help us keep this web site active and growing, click on the button above. Much thanks! - Tony & Luella
Misty*, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
*Rest in peace sweet girl - almost 17 years of wonderful memories.
Check out our newly updated and growing catalog!
The very best hand-picked natural supplements, health products and companies.
Nature's Way Activated Charcoal
Activated Charcoal is one of the finest natural adsorbent agents. Each particle contains many small chambers and cavities that "capture" or bind-up unwanted materials and gas, which are safely carried out of the digestive system. 280 mg, 100 Capsules.
Zeolites are naturally occurring
volcanic mineral compounds with
a negative magnetic charge and a
unique crystalline cage-like
structure which draws in many
Diatomaceous earth is a natural
dewormer/parasite eliminator as well at
a detoxer of heavy metals, bacteria and
viruses. It promotes healthy skin,hair,
and nails, is a digestive aid and colon
cleanser, helps lower bad cholesterol,
regulates blood pressure and aids in
relieving sore joints.
Internal use helps to cleanse the body’s
cells and colon by pulling toxins out and eliminating
them via the colon, kidneys and liver. Typical use for
an adult is 1-2 teaspoons per day in a 6-8 oz. glass of
Zeolites are naturally occurring volcanic mineral compounds with a negative magnetic charge and a unique crystalline cage-like structure which draws in many harmful toxins.
Diatomaceous earth is a natural dewormer/parasite eliminator as well at a detoxer of heavy metals, bacteria and viruses. It promotes healthy skin,hair, and nails, is a digestive aid and colon cleanser, helps lower bad cholesterol, regulates blood pressure and aids in relieving sore joints.
Internal use helps to cleanse the body’s cells and colon by pulling toxins out and eliminating them via the colon, kidneys and liver. Typical use for an adult is 1-2 teaspoons per day in a 6-8 oz. glass of water.
100% Organic MicroComplexed™ IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology ~ 415 Nutrients All-In-One, Perfect Whole Foods & Phyto Nutrition ~ Super Energizing ~ All Natural Defense. The Most Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Health Promoting Organic Nutritional Supplement Available Today!
The Krill Miracle™
The Best Years in
P O Box 121 Cooper TX 75432 Phone: 903-886-2436 Fax: 801-926-4273 Email: Dquixote1217[at]gmail.com - (replace [at] with @)
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advo> Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.